Mats Hummels is absent due to injury, while Sami Khedira and Marvin Plattenhardt are dropped as well.Marco Reus, Jonas Hector and Bayern Munich midfielder Sebastian Rudy come into the team, as Chelsea’s Antonio Ruediger replaces Hummels in central defence.Mexico’s 2-1 win over South Korea earlier on Saturday in the same Group F means the World Cup holders will be eliminated if they lose to the Swedes on Russia’s Black Sea coast.A draw will leave them on the brink of being knocked out, while Sweden know a win would clinch their place in the last 16.Sweden coach Janne Andersson welcomes back Manchester United centre-back Victor Lindelof after he missed the 1-0 victory over the Koreans due to illness.Starting line-ups for the World Cup Group F match between Germany and Sweden in Sochi on Saturday (1800 GMT kick-off):Germany (4-2-3-1)Manuel Neuer (capt); Joshua Kimmich, Jerome Boateng, Antonio Ruediger, Jonas Hector; Sebastian Rudy, Toni Kroos; Thomas Mueller, Marco Reus, Julian Draxler; Timo WernerCoach: Joachim Loew (GER)Sweden (4-4-2)Robin Olsen; Mikael Lustig, Victor Lindelof, Andreas Granqvist (capt), Ludwig Augustinsson; Viktor Claesson, Albin Ekdal, Sebastian Larsson, Emil Forsberg; Marcus Berg, Ola ToivonenCoach: Janne Andersson (SWE)Referee: Szymon Marciniak (POL)0Shares0000(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today) 0Shares0000Germany’s midfielder Mesut Ozil is an injury concern before the World Cup with a knee injury and will miss Friday’s warm-up match against Saudi Arabia in Leverkusen.SOCHI, Russia, June 23 – Mesut Ozil has been dropped for Germany’s must-win World Cup clash against Sweden in Sochi on Saturday.The much-criticised Arsenal playmaker drops out as coach Joachim Loew makes four changes to the side that lost 1-0 against Mexico in the opening game of their trophy defence last weekend.
The National Emergency Committee held a press conference today to warn the public about the dangers of tonight’s storm.Schools across Donegal have been told that they can close tomorrow.The Department of Education today issued advice in light of the severe and potentially damaging winds affecting certain parts of the country as Storm Rachel reaches our shores.They say schools in the Status Red area should consider NOT opening. Currently, Met Eireann has issued such a warning for Donegal, Sligo, Mayo, Galway, Clare, Limerick and Kerry until noon tomorrow.According to Met Eireann, wind gusts of 130 to 150km an hour are possible as well as high seas near the shore.In a statement today, the department said schools should consider not opening where a Status Red weather warning related to wind is forecast.The high winds could coincide with the periods during which students and staff would be expected to travel to and from school. The full guidance is available on the department’s website.The general guidance from the National Coordination Group on Severe Weather is that the public are asked to monitor Met Éireann forecasts for their area and to be aware of the weather conditions and to heed safety warnings.Donegal County Council has also warned people to be extra careful tonight and tomorrow.The travelling public are encouraged to monitor road conditions as well as transport operator services over national and local radio/tv, websites and social media for possible impacts. DONEGAL SCHOOLS TOLD THEY SHOULD CONSIDER NOT OPENING AS STATUS RED STORM CLOSES IN was last modified: January 15th, 2015 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:donegalschoolsStorm Rachelwinds